Attend a FREE College Planning Workshop & Learn How To Get Thousands of Dollars More For Your Child’s College Education…
(Just click the orange button to the right to see upcoming college planning workshops in your area.)
Find out what NO ONE else is telling you about the college system! Attend one of our FREE College Planning Workshops and learn:
- How you could potentially qualify for financial aid even if you have a 6-figure income
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school!
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages (More FREE money!)
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs, and get the maximum amount of money from the schools
- Tax pitfalls that could potentially cost you financial aid
- What is the most overlooked (and lucrative) avenue for paying for college and reducing college debt BEFORE graduation
- How you can pay for college on a tax-favored basis, even if you do not qualify for need based aid.
- And much, much, more!
“The college planning workshop was very helpful and no pressure at all. Many conceptions I had about college financial planning were wrong. Your presentation gave me many ideas to think about and start working on in preparation for applying to college.”
— Workshop Attendee, Circleville, OH
Still not sure if you would benefit from attending a college planning workshop? Take our College Funding Quiz and test your knowledge of the college funding process! (Quiz will open in a new window – just close the results window when done to return to this page.)
If you scored below 70%, you should definitely make plans to attend a workshop as soon as possible, or you could potentially miss out on thousands of dollars in financial aid!
If your score is over 70%, congratulations! To brush up on your knowledge, and maximize the amount of aid you could receive, just choose a workshop near you from the list below, and click the link to register.
The rules of Financial Aid are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Once you pass January 1 of your child’s JUNIOR year in high school, your ability to get maximum financial aid will start to decrease. This FREE College Planning Workshop will help get you started off on the right track in the college funding process.
Just click the orange button to the right to find & register for an upcoming college planning workshop in your area!
“The information was useful and enlightening. I am excited to look into this now and not as scared.”
— Scott V.B., Pickerington, OH